NK - Boffer marshals

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 18 07:03:29 PDT 2000

Rowan spake:
> I'm going to start posting to various lists about the Boffer tourney.
> However, as I understand, we are the only group north of the Red River
with
> an active Boffer program.  I know that Boffer is very popular in the
nether
> reaches of the kingdom with 10-15 kids armoring up each practice! (I get
> shivers just thinking about it!)

wow...I didn't realize that there were some groups with that many eligible
kids.

> Anyway, Gio's advice is well-taken to take this discussion to the Northern
> list.  I will certainly try to help anyone I can!

Not that I'm not enjoying the discussion here, mind you. :)  I just thought
that if we publicize the fact that we have kid[s] willing and wanting to
fight boffer, it might be a good thing to talk it up in a forum where we
might get some interest going with other families and such.

Heck, there is still six weeks before the event, might even scare up some
more Nordsteorran talent. :)

Gio.