NK - E-Mail addresses.

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Tue Apr 18 21:39:49 PDT 2000

I just got an e-mail from pug that the kingdom will no longer forward the
(officer at Northkeep.Ansteorra.Org) addresses to the officers private accounts.
 I"m wondering how many of the officers are set up to get their mail from the
kingdom server? Should we start printing the real E-mail addresses in the
front of the Saga?
    I just sent my officers report for the saga to the
Chronicler at Northkeep.ansteorra.org address as that is the only address I can
find.  Kelandra if you don't revcieve it e-mail me with your real address and
I'll re-send it.  I prefer to have my Compuserve address printed in the Saga
as I prefer to get all my mail in one place.

Robert