NK - E-Mail addresses.

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 18 22:45:30 PDT 2000

As I understood it, it was optional as well.  I did use it and found it
convienent.  I didn't find it to be a loss of privacy at all due to the fact
that your private email is blind to the sender.  It's not a "real" email
address (although, I think Pug did offer those in rare exceptions), but
rather the email to the address was forwarded to an address provided to Pug.

I must have missed the post about discontinuing this service.

Gio.