NK - E-Mail addresses.

Rick Drake ainar at geotec.net
Wed Apr 19 03:59:55 PDT 2000

With the new server this is now a real address nn the server.  There will be
no more loss of privacy than there is with your own email account at your
current ISP.  Only someone with access to the administrative account would
be able to read your email.  Same as on any ISP out there.  From what I have
been told you will still have the opportunity to use your private email but
this is a way to move those emails concerning your office out of your
personal account.  The account for officers has existed for some time on the
new server and Pug is just stopping the forwarding service.
Good lord I am rambling.  I shouldn't write mail in the AM :)
Oh well again if anyone needs help with the mail or has questions please get
ahold of me or pug.
Ainar