NK - Drape and Pillage

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Mon Apr 17 20:57:31 PDT 2000

Thanks to all who attended the Drape and Pillage Sunday!  Don't believe
Susan's high praise, she's been sick and is probably mistaking me for
someone else!
	Hoo, boy, did we pillage!  Hancock's coffers were CONSIDERABLY enriched
by our attendees!  Linen, gauze, wool, silk noil, silk poplin...we
stayed so long and bought so much I was too pooped to cut out anything.
So "Drape and Pillage III--The Cut" must take place sooner or later.
Requests for dates, anyone?
	We were honored by the participation of Lady Dagmar all the way from
Rundel, and Lord Owen who made it possible.  Thanks for coming!
	Speaking of Rundel, we discussed the possibility of having a day of
classes there this summer in July or August.  It may be possible to
obtain a site that is indoors and air-conditioned.  Luxury!  If the good
folk of Rundel will discuss among themselves what classes they would
most like to have, perhaps we in the Mother Barony could come up with
them?  I remember how fun it was when we did this in Muskogee a few
years ago.
	Anyway, we had fun and spent a lot and finished with cinnamon rolls,
fresh strawberries with mascarpone cheese dip, washed down with apple
cider.  It doesn't get any better than that.  Come join us next time.

						Catrin