NK - Boffer - longish

BlueDreams66 at aol.com BlueDreams66 at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 13:49:58 PDT 2000

I am more than willing to set up workshops for armor and/or weapons or
authorizations or whatever.  Though I have made this announcement several
times (at Populace, practices, in the Saga), I haven't had any takers.  I
would even be more than happy to do one-on-one sessions!

Well, you can count us in any time after say the 1st of May if it be a week
end and anytime at all if it be week day evening. My son (10) is eager to
learn. In fact that would make his day. Also here is one parent that wouldn't
miss the boy's fights for a million dollars :)

                                                            Elayne