NK - DEMO reminder

Anawyn@aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Tue Aug 8 19:24:00 PDT 2000

Just a reminder, we are scheduled for a demo this Saturday, August 12th, at
1:30 at Ambassador Courtyard Assisted Living Center. Address is :1380 East
61st.

 Essentially, just off of Lewis on 61st. Ambassador Manor is the nursing
home, and the Courtyards, according to our contact, Wayne Perigo, is beside
it, so I wanted to be sure you get to the right building.

They had requested seeing dancers, but anyone is welcome to accompany us, and
just talk to folks or display your talents.
Any questions, or need a ride, call me at 250-7877
Thanks in Advance!
Anawyn