NK - Re: - Spin class?

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 08:02:10 PDT 2000

That would be wonderful!!! (Unfortunaty I have none of
the needed impliments, and the next questions was for
the most basic spinning, what do I need?) As far as
the setting for the class, I was mentioning removing
the cats from the-- um, moving fiber matter-- they
could be a really big pain.  As far as the smoking
goes.... we do not partake of tobacco inside the
house, not even a little because of the baby. He
hasn't decided to distroy his lungs.

The weekends are best for me.... but if someone else
can do an afternoon weekday that would be cool too--

Zahava