NK - Re: - Spin class?

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Fri Aug 18 08:12:12 PDT 2000

weekends are diffently the easiest for me.  preferably early in the day.  I
usually have to leave tulsa by 3pm if i want to keep perry happy by picking
him up at 4 from work.
i would also need to know of what implements i would need and if there is a
local merchant that carries them. otherwise, i would have to wait for the
mail order to arrive.
maidenhair