NK - OT Interesting evening.......

FalanMacF@aol.com FalanMacF at aol.com
Sun Aug 20 16:03:38 PDT 2000

Belle - glad to know everyone is alright & would of said something at
officers but hadnt checked my email yet.  I wont be able to help w/
Moonshadow but let me know if you want transporation to Wednesday fighter
practice or populous.

foalan

In a message dated 08/19/2000 9:01:44 PM Central Daylight Time,