NK - More good news + some

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 10 13:25:19 PST 2000

Hello, everyone~
Congrats to those with Good news, and Susan, I am
sending all the positive energy I can spare your way.

For those of you who remember me (and if you saw me
now, you wouldn't recognize me...), My first semester
at O-State has been busy but great.  I look to finish
my first semester with a 3.8 and will have attained
sophomore status by January.

Sadly, it looks like I won't be making populace, as my
entire first week has been claimed by old schoolmates.

Take care, and Happy Holiday
Aline
(MKA: Rebecca Lynn (AKA Amanda) Willaims