NK - December Populace????

Marilyn Hammon marilyn_hammon at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 10:37:23 PST 2000

Sorry, I won't be able to make Populace.  I have to
work until close on Wensdays now, since I've gotten my
new assistant trained, I now longer have to work
Mondays and Wensdays so I'm at least making progress.
The next two weeks we're open until 10pm for dead week
and finals...sometimes I just could shot our
students...  but that feeling always goes away fairly
quickly which is good for them because with the new
campus there are LOTS of places to hide the bodies!

Happy Holidays and I hope to see you soon.
Aisling
--- Jerry and Teresa Herring <herring at rectec.net>