NK - Fur question-Kevin! Help!

Rebecca M. Heydon RMHeydon at swbell.net
Sun Jul 16 12:31:14 PDT 2000

Hmm....

Well, I know of what is being referred to here as it happened while
I was Seneschal.  As such, I told Dairmaid and Merrik to take it
private.  I don't particularly think that referring to this matter
is an honorable thing to do nor do I believe that using the incident
as justification for another incident is the polite thing to do,
either.

So, as Deputy Seneschal, could we please refrain from finger
pointing?

In service,

Rowan