NK - Fur question-Kevin! Help!

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Sun Jul 16 14:46:00 PDT 2000

Rowan reproved:

<< could we please refrain from finger pointing? >>

For my part, I may have stepped over the limits of good taste.  If anyone
here was offended by my choice of words, I sincerely apologize.  For
objecting to having my honor called into question, or for stating my distaste
for nitpickers and overblown egos, I do not, other than for the terms chosen.
 And for the record, I did NOT question Anawyn's honor, nor try to define it
for her, I merely stated a part of mine.
I do not recall the specific incident she refers to (probably just as well),
although I've seen the worthy gentlemen she named, both of whom I admire for
certain things, embroiled in a variety of online 'heated discussions' over
the years.  This one I didn't feel, had even reached the 'heated' stage.
Hence my confusion.
Still, I apologize for any offense taken.
Kevin