NK - Re: Land/winged horsemen+ Gladiator+Populace

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 12:59:06 PDT 2000

<SNIP>
--- Vanessa Goins <ly_isabela at yahoo.com> wrote:

The museum shop was a
> disapointment, they had no copies of any of the
> works from this
> exhibit.  You would think the tour would have at
> least provided
> T-Shirts and posters.  However, it was still a
> magnificent collection
> that we felt fortunate to have seen.  And we learned
> some fascinating
> history.  Apparently appearance on the field of
> battle deffinitely DOES
> make an impression on your enemies....
<UNSNIP>

Funny, I thought they had a book with all the works in
it for purchase, but I may be wrong....

And yes, PSY OPs is a whole field devoted to scarring
your enemy into wetting himself.

On that note, I saw Gladiator this past weekend, and I
wondered what everyone elses impressions were.  I
thought it was okay, but It seemed kind of like
"Braveheart incarnated in Rome" to me.  I knew I was
introuble when I started rooting for the barbarians in
the opening scenes.  Overall, it was probably worth
seeing, but there are other movies I greatly prefer.

Finally, when is Populace this month.

In Service, Aline