NK - anyone out there or is this a typical monday?

FalanMacF at aol.com FalanMacF at aol.com
Tue Jun 20 16:29:15 PDT 2000

and since I started thread.. it goes back to Tim & drinking alot... Worldcom
does that to lots of us... at one time I could go into bar or liquor store &
say I work at Wiltel (pre-worldcom) & would be told by place.. 'oh we get
alot of peole that work there here"  and at that time.. it was much smaller
then it is today.   I know back then I certainly promoted drinking.

faolan

In a message dated 06/20/2000 8:16:31 AM Central Daylight Time,