NK - NEED HELP!!!!!

Timothy Of NorthKeep toadams at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 11:26:30 PDT 2000

Hello Good Peoples
On Thursday evening Deitrich and I went to ponka and began the job of
organizing the poles there to move to the WRSC.  Ian (from Ponka city) came
down and helped out, but 3 people is just not enough people.

I am looking for some voleenteers to help move and cut some telephone
poles.This will be in ponka city, I can provide transport for 3, but we need
to finish pulling the poles off the pole, messure and cut them to a
transportalbe length.
we will need to leave at 1pm Sat...  to be in Ponka at ~2pm
if you can help out please contact me directly, via phone or email
808.1061 cell
590.1541 work
371.9298 home

We need people of all sizes, to drive the truck, messure and record the
poles length, to handle the truck chain, and to chainsaw the long poles.

If you can help out you will be greatly appreciated
Thank you for your support

I think we will be getting 3 or 4 people from the Ponka City Canton.

Timothy