NK - Worldcom

Tamberlin MacKenzie tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 08:20:53 PDT 2000

Canton of ligatio would work best for my end at least.

Tamberlin (the bored because the system is down for
the forth day in a row with work piling up all around
her)

--- Timothy Of NorthKeep <toadams at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >>So, what size population does Worldcom have? A
> Canton?  A Shire?
>
> looks like 8 so far.
>
> >If all of the telecom techies were a canton, what
> would we call it?
> >Based upon Mercedes comments of Ainar earlier the
> "Canton of Asylum"?
>
> Canton of Rabidus  (raging, crazy)
> Canton of ligatio   (imprisonment, bondage,
> captivity, servitude)
> Canton of fimus     (dung, dirt, filth, manure)
>
> LOL I think any of these would do..
>
> Timothy

> http://www.hotmail.com

=====
You don't learn to hold your own in the world by standing on guard, but by attacking, and getting well hammered yourself.
-George Bernard Shaw