NK - Worldcom

Tamberlin MacKenzie tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 08:25:06 PDT 2000

today won't work, my team is trying to decide if we're
going to have a luncheon.  but we need to do something
like that sometime.  you know just to get away from
here for a hour.

Tamberlin
(I know about Ainar, he sits near my mom.  Which would
be how I got in SCA in the first place. :)

--- Timothy Of NorthKeep <toadams at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >c) where are you other worldcom guys?  i'm in 5-3.
> I am in 3-1,  Ainar is in 1-1..
> not sure about anyone else..
>
> we should have a SCA-WCOM lunch *G*
> Ainar and I go to lunch about once a month...  how
> about today???
>
> Timothy

> http://www.hotmail.com

=====
You don't learn to hold your own in the world by standing on guard, but by attacking, and getting well hammered yourself.
-George Bernard Shaw