NK - Gulf Wars

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 08:11:28 PST 2000

Faolan,
I need to know what time you're leaving town, as close as you can estimate.
I found out last night that Keigan left her glasses at Angus and Carla's.
She's offered to meet you at the Beggs exit to US75 if you're going that way
and if you're there after she gets home from work (~5).  Otherwise I need to
get down there and get the glasses and bring them back to your place with
this box.  If you could let me know ASAP which you'd prefer or which is
possible, I'd appreciate it.
My phone number is 266-6466, or you can write me back.
Thanks,
Kev