NK - King Arthur Faire 2000

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 07:22:57 PST 2000

Forgive me if I missed it, but in an earlier post they
said something about putting it in a cooler time of
the year.  Is there a date set for it yet?  Also I
remember that last year there was a web site-- is it
still (again) up and running?  I would love to go this
year-- last year it was just too hot for a prenant
woman!
In Service,
Zahava