NK - thanks

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Thu Mar 30 06:23:48 PST 2000

Hey, you are welcome!  I'm glad there's another female in heavy armor to
play with!  (Doesn't make me feel so....alone!)

Rowan
(who's left arm thinks Jean Paul needs a lighter shield for sure....)

At 08:34 AM 3/30/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks to Merrik, Rowan, Ian, Jean Paul, Thorgim, Veggan, Etetin (sp) & all
>others who helped me suit up the first time to fight Heavy.  It was a lot a
>fun, especially since they let me be the beater instead of the beatie.  When
>I can move my shoulders again, I am sure I will do another run. <grin>

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa
Mabee Legal Information Center
ph:  918-631-3557
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******