NK - it is a quiet day in the neighborhood

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Thu May 4 12:44:21 PDT 2000

oh yes
and faustian, freemasonry.
did i forget to mention that i am especially interested in German or Norse?
just read that fraternity of saturn was founded at the begining of this
century, darn it!  how about Golden Dawn?  thelemis? paraclesus, agrippa  of
course these are all a bit later than my persona.  going for 12th or 13th
century.
hildegard von bingen i got two books on her already.
been ready the sagas and the eddas and the galdrabok, now if i find the grey
skinny and the red skinny.  but maybe you dont know what i am talking about
now?  sorry i tend to ramble near the end of the day.
:)