NK - NK related pages

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner the_burg at busprod.com
Mon May 22 15:29:16 PDT 2000

My Friend,

If you remember, long ago, I told you if you wanted to copy anything off
to the "official" site, to please do so.  Since you did not, I assumed
you didn't want it.  You are still welcome to do so, no credits or
attribution required.  I did this as an excercise in HTML editing for my
own education. If others found it entertaining or useful, all the
better.  I would not presume to post pages to the Baronial site without
being approved by the officers for release.   If this isn't supporting
the virtual scribe, what is?

After 22 hours of traveling and with my eternal clock saying it's almost
one a.m., 'nuff said

	Damon

P. S. Enjoy the Populace meeting--I'm going to bed.