NK - Getting a name

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 12:23:02 PDT 2000

Yep-- I know all about that-- Everyone already knows
that my name is Zahava- and I even have my AoA now
with the name Zahava on it, I will never be able to
register it.  That leads to a whole other can of
worm-- You aren't required to register a name or
device.  I very well might be incorrect on this, but I
don't believe that there is any position that requires
names and devices to be registered with the College of
Heralds. Is this correct?
Z --(see you know who I am just by the letter!;)

--- "Addington, Debbie, A"