NK - Are you interested?

LdyCalais at aol.com LdyCalais at aol.com
Fri Nov 10 09:22:19 PST 2000

Greetings,
    I, recently, spoke to HL Livia about a "cook's guild" in Northkeep.  She
has given me tons of info and the encouragement to begin "again".  So, before
I proceed, I would like to know if there is any interest in this subject and
if any would be willing to participate?  I have spoken to a few of you and I
do remember (senility hasn't gotten me yet but the fever may)!  Please let me
know your wishes for having yet another thing to attend and we will go from
there!
                                        Sincerely,
                                           Lady Elisabeth de Calais