NK - wed. fighter

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed Nov 29 15:24:06 PST 2000

To her excellency Sigen, my most gracious leige-lady, I must regret that
today I fail my duty to you.   Although a true, noble, and kind mand, the
venerable doctor who'm mine teeth in entrusted to, today performed surgery
of a painful and significant sort.

Although he was good, swift, and exact at his task, his orders (given only
for my well-being) prevent me from any sort of physical activity.

Although I do not fear that trouncing good baulsac puts me at any risk of
disobeying the good doctor's orders, the travel from mine domicile to his
place would ideed disobey, and indeed endanger my health and my ability to
protect you in the future.

Good Baulsac, I shall be happy of course to administre whichever beatings
are necessary at a time no less than a week in the future.

Abashedly yours,
Ld. Jean Paul de Sens
Drighton