NK - Rapier Group? Demo?

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 18:17:47 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/18/00 7:44:44 PM Central Daylight Time, Anawyn at aol.com
writes:

<< I have had more than one question on this - since we will have quite a few
 kids, and a good sunny day, might be an idea, if it is convenient, to
 consider moving Saturday practice to Chandler instead of Woodward?
 Certainly a good shot at some new boffer and youth rapier recruits, perhaps!
 Let me know how many, heavy & light weapon folks, and any others - artisans,
 bards, etc. and I will pass the numbers along to Denise. I have Tim,
 Wynfrith, Debroa and Susan & Co, so far.
 Looking forward! >>

I imagine that *most* of the fighter types will be at the NR fighter's
practice in Namron.  Unfortunately, with the new rules there must be certain
officers present to have a fighter practice.  As far as I know (correct me if
I'm wrong), "officially" fighter practice has been moved to Namron.  This
will include rapier fighters, since there *are* rapier war points, and melees
at Gulf war.

Sigen Northkeep