NK - Populace meeting Fer shur!

Picard Ren rendagimppie at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 19:58:31 PDT 2000

Unfortunately I would, but I only have enough for the
people that I promised two events ago.  However, I
have plenty for the kidos...

Don't offend me...I'm nothing like Martha
Stewart...I'm cuter!!

oh, I have a pair of shoes to go in the loaner garb
closet.  They are a size six and they "look" period.
I'll bring them to Populace.

Ren