NK - Free Time

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Sun Sep 10 12:41:40 PDT 2000

Just a reminder:  I will be having Free Time today.  For anyone who's
new, this is just a chance to get together and work on any SCA
projects you've been procrastinating on.  Today and today only, I
would ask that everyone abide by "SCA Time" and not come by before 4,
as Etienne had a late night of it waiting for the tow truck, and is
just now waking up.  So, for today the hours are 4-8 p.m.; drop in
any time during this range.  The address is 1314 Atlanta Pl. (between
11th & 15th, Lewis & Delaware).  If you need directions, just call or
e-mail.  Our phone number is 584-3019.

Rosamund

P.S.  I have a limited supply of blank award scrolls, if anyone wants
to pick some up for painting.