NK - Old Tulsa World article

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 10 12:43:02 PDT 2000

Greetings Friends!

I just did a search of the Tulsa World website and found this article from
two years ago.  I remember that interview and I also remember that it
didn't show up, and didn't show up, and then I forgot about it.

So, if you missed it the first time, go here and read it.  We also might
want to think about printing it off for the archives.

http://search.tulsaworld.com/archivesearch/default.asp?WCI=DisplayStory&
ID=981104_Co_et6group

As I recall, this was the time that Merrik was talking about killing
bunnies and such.  Luckily, she didn't use that quote.  *grin*

Gio