NK - Merrik and his tantrums.

Harmosk at aol.com Harmosk at aol.com
Thu Sep 7 20:18:37 PDT 2000

there was that time you threw yourself down on the floor kicking and
screaming........ <g>

Elspeth

PS - the reason you haven't seen any of the Maria crew lately is because our
own Capt. Matias had become a ....... profesional wrestler! He has been
through a training course almost as dangerous as SCA fighting (and with
almost as many bruses!) and is due for his first match in a few weeks! We
have been helping the organization with their shows, for his benifit.
Hopefully we will soon be able to play again.