NK - Merrik and his tantrums.

Dennis England d.england at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 8 15:40:17 PDT 2000

Merrick,

Certainly you and I have had at least a few conversations about being
socially acceptable and minding one's manners in public. ;-)  But I can say
with complete honesty for all of the times I have seen you irritated about
this or that I have never seen you throw what I would consider a tantrum.  A
lewd comment or two yes, a tantrum no.

Balvin