NK - NK-

LdyCalais at aol.com LdyCalais at aol.com
Thu Sep 28 11:25:55 PDT 2000

Greetings, Good Lord:
   I have a question, or two, about Margrave.  First, I was interested in
having a tavern and wondered about your mighty Canton's requirements for
such?  And second, will you be needing assistance with children's activities?
 Thank you so much for your response(s).  LOL!  Sorry I got carried away with
the e-mailing thing!  Good wishes to you and yours!  Please tell your lovely
wife that I would also be available to help in the kitchen if she need it.
                                                          Sincerely,
                                                            Lady Elisabeth de
Calais