NK - NK-

Eric Jackson owenapaeddan at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 12:00:41 PDT 2000

>Greetings, Good Lord:
>    I have a question, or two, about Margrave.  First, I was interested in
>having a tavern and wondered about your mighty Canton's requirements for
>such?

There will be a tavern that Lady Sasona from Mooneschadowe is running.  I
will post the menu later.

And second, will you be needing assistance with children's activities?
Yes! oh please, yes!!

>  Thank you so much for your response(s).  LOL!  Sorry I got carried away
>with
>the e-mailing thing!  Good wishes to you and yours!  Please tell your
>lovely
>wife that I would also be available to help in the kitchen if she need it.
>                                                           Sincerely,
>                                                             Lady Elisabeth
>de
>Calais
I will let her know.

   I am apologize for posting this to the list but my car broke down on the
way to populace this last Monday.  So I will attempt to communicate with as
many members of my favorite Barony as I can.  I will need as follows

Marshals for the Chivalric and Rapier tournaments

Heralds for Wake up, Site, List and Court

Servers for feast

Fire watch Friday and Saturday

I would like to begin at this time to say thank you you will never know how
much having The Barony of Northkeep as our Barony keeps us going.

Owen ap Aeddan .....

ps I can be reached at 918-423-2866, and at this email address.