NK - name submission

Darin Herndon darin_herndon at bswintl.com
Sun Apr 29 23:55:39 PDT 2001

It depends on a couple of things.  Whether Griffin is responding to a
submission you have already sent in or just a question from an email
being the most important.  I am in the middle of scholastic hell with
finals right now (which is why I'm up at 2 AM to get Robert's message).
Let me email you all on Tuesday and hash out details.

Etienne

>>> <Fitzmorgan at cs.com> 04/30/01 01:22AM >>>
In a message dated 4/27/01 5:50:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
daaddington at saintfrancis.com writes:

> Hay Robert!
>
>     I just got an email from Lord Griffin.  They may be able to
accept
> my name with the very smallest of change.  So how many more people
does this
> have to go through now?
>
> Thanks,
> Maidenhair

I don't actually know.  I'm CCing this to Etienne.  He prouably knows.