[Northkeep] Northkeep and burnout

Bethor2000 at aol.com Bethor2000 at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 09:21:17 PDT 2001

In a message dated 8/8/01 10:32:38 AM Central Daylight Time, MBC71798 at aol.com
writes:

<<  Since it is well
 known that Northkeep has a high burn out rate, How do any of you, feel that
 burnout in both the B&B and membership can be avoided. >>

First, what constitutes a "high" burn out rate?  I'd guess that a group which
has a high burn out rate would have a high turn over in members? Several of
the current Baronial officers have held previous positions, a few even were
officers during the shire period.  We have quite a few members who are
dedicated enough to actively participate even after 20 years of this "high
burnout rate."  Honestly, this is the first time I have heard that we were
considered a "high burn out rate" group before.

Alton