[Northkeep] Northkeep and burnout

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 09:45:28 PDT 2001

I can see where some people might see this.  We do
tend to hold our officers to high standards, but then
again we hold everything we do to those standards.  We
see ourselves as the best Barony in the Kingdom and we
have a tendence to try to prove it.  We're very
fortunate that we have a group of people that are
willing to step up to the chalange and do what needs
to be done.  Taking a moment every so often to examine
what's going on and make sure that we aren't "burning
people out" is probably a good thing and likely to
help prevent this very thing from happening in the
future.  None of these jobs are easy things.

Tamberlin

Honestly, this is the first time I

=====