[Northkeep] Questions Re: Dionadair

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Tue Aug 7 19:33:31 PDT 2001

In a message dated 8/7/01 3:23:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ktmc at icok.net
writes:

> Greetings!
>    Are those in the Canton eligible to fight for Dionadair, as was the
> case last year?
>    It is September 8th, isn't it?

       So far as I am concerned Rundel is part of Northkeep and their
fighters are welcome to enter the tournament.  I remember that Thorgrim and
Sigen actually had a charter for the tournament written and read at populace
meeting setting out the rules for the tournament.  I do not know where this
document is now or exactly what is in it.

Robert