[Northkeep] Event sites

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 13:02:36 PDT 2001

Do we want to keep the new event site to the west of
Tulsa? I know that there are several really neat camps
along Lake Fort Gibson and farther out towards the
Illinois River, but they are in that 1 to 2 hrs east
of here range. I worry that people from other groups
(keeping Rundel within the fold of Northkeep) might
not take a journey to the eastern edges of Okla.  just
a thought. If I am wrong let me know, I have a couple
beautiful sites in mind!

Zahava