[Northkeep] Attention Robert, Ian, and HL Kaitrin

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Sun Aug 26 21:53:12 PDT 2001

    For better or worse, the newsletter ad has been received &
acknowledged by the Mews, and the one for the Black Star goes out next
week.  Because of the newsletter deadlines we had to make a choice.  I'd
love to use this site for something, but unless we do some *really* quick
changes, it won't be Investiture.

Catrin