[Northkeep] Hospitaller Info

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sat Aug 4 15:34:34 PDT 2001

I have one in through e-mail, thank you so much.  This is fine and I have a
file all set up to hold them.  My major need is for the information,
irreguardless of how I get it.  Something she did that made it very easy to
see, was to answer the questions in a high constrast color; this was
great.  If you all could rename the file you send me, yourname's file.doc
it would be greatly appreciated.  Also, giving me any conditions of when
and what limitations to consider is great.

Thanks,
Susan, in Service to
Truth, Beauty, Freedom,
But above all...