[Northkeep] Ferd WAS: Candidate or not...

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 8 16:15:24 PDT 2001

Greetings Your Majesty,
S'truth.  Condé Fernando and I have a long history.  I have the honor of
being his squire brother.  We grew up together in the SCA and learned
the meaning of service, chivalry, duty, and the value of one's word from
the same people.  What he said is exactly what I, too, believe. Ferd
said it so well and having the benefit of recent experience, I felt it
applicable to NK now.  I stripped away most references to Calontir and
Three Rivers to keep it germaine.   I knew there were those who would
identify the source anyway.  I'm somewhat surprised you are one of them.

	Damon