[Northkeep] Ferd WAS: Candidate or not...

Trish Kvamme oneblondemuse at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 17:13:54 PDT 2001

Be not surprised at all :)

Duncan and I have spent the last couple of years as Ansteorra's Ambassadors
to Calontir, we know Ferd and count him amongst our friends.

We try to attend at least Lilies and Calontiri Coronations, in fact, while I
am attending Namron, His Majesty will be attending Calontir Coronation, as
near 20 of Our Calontiri friends and allies attended Ours, we wish to again
greet our friends ;)

And of course, we have our own Ansteorran Team for Blood of Heroes each
year, they are called "the Mighty Lumber Weasels"

Larissa