[Northkeep] Family in Need

Stacy Morris katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 20:20:40 PDT 2001

I want to thank everyone for their offers of help so
far. Betty has been one of our biggesy supporters evan
though she has not been able to play much due to her
recent pregnancy. Her 4 year old Amber wears size 4-5,
Robert the almost 3 year old wears a toddler size 3,
and james the baby needs 0-3months(but we all know how
rapidly that changes)

This once again just proves what a wonderful community
the SCA is! Thank you all so much again!!

In Service and gratitude to all,
Katren Fitzgerald
--- Stephanie Drake <steldr at home.net> wrote:
> Elodie -
>
> Ian posted on another list that they were going to
> take up a collection at
> Wastelands at the end of the month.  If you are not
> going to that probably
> Jessamy or I will be able to get stuff there.  That
> goes for anyone else,
> too.
>
> Mercedes

=====
I am an agent of the boogie man, although most of my duties are purely ceremonial