[Northkeep] Family in Need

Janece Suarez janece at somerled.net
Fri Aug 17 18:28:40 PDT 2001

I don't know who remembers us, since we don't get to play much either,
or who remembers my little Caitlin girl, (who's 4 now) but...

 she has chosen a few things (toys and the like) for these kids. They
are used, obviously, but I told her over dinner tonight about what had
happened and she said that she'd share her toys. She said it was "very
sad for a girl to not have a Barbie", so one of her Princess Barbies in
a pink dress is the first thing she chose. How soon will anyone see
these folks? I'd be happy to mail a box of stuff to them even. Maybe if
Susan will be out and about this weekend, she can pick up our
contribution if that will get it will get there faster. I just keep
thinking of how hard it must be on those babies to have all of their
familiar things gone....

Janece/Sioned and family