[Northkeep] Other History Question

jwhit639 at aol.com jwhit639 at aol.com
Sat Dec 1 10:23:04 PST 2001

Talana is referring two a few members of the League of the Green Garter a
group of unruly young men who ran roughshod over the norther region in a most
polite and chivalrous fashion (at least until after dark). The specific
occurrence was rapier fighting(street fighting) in any corner of mayfest that
we could find that did not have crouds( we were concerned of not hurting
bystanders as we were invincible). Bjorlic