[Northkeep] Puck's rapier practice

Puck Curtis puck_curtis at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 08:01:58 PST 2001

Heya everybody,

  Here is the status update on the rapier practice.  Yesterday, I was able
to get off work to fill out the paperwork requesting the chance to use the
Nathan Hale High School gymnasium.  If all goes well, our next practice will
be indoors.

  Tonight's practice will be at McClure park from 6:30pm - 8pm, unless the
temperature is below 50 degrees.  So before you you go to practice, check
the temperature.  I don't want anybody freezing themselves just to pick a
fight with me.

  Our practice schedule looks like:
     Dec 11, 2001
     Dec 18, 2001
     XMAS = no practice
     NEW YEARS = no practice
     Jan 8, 2002
     Jan 15, 2002

Keep your fingers crossed about the high school and hopefully it will work
out.  Gabri and I are still looking into some back-up options.

Puck