[Northkeep] Puck's Rapier practice

Puck Curtis puck_curtis at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 14:45:09 PST 2001

Heya all,

  We've been having trouble holding practice with the weather, cold, and
dark.  I was thinking that this week we would get together on Tuesday at
6:30 to talk about fencing at Barnes & Noble.  The Barnes & Noble I was
thinking of was the one on 41st & Yale.

  Conversation topics might include:

    What is a white scarf
    Rules questions
    Tournament mind set
    Why learn to fence at all
    Why is teaching others important
    Whatever anybody feels like talking about

  They have coffee, hot cocoa and things like that.  This will be a chance
for us to get together and at least talk about fencing.  We are still
working on the indoor practice site, but we won't have another Tuesday until
January 8th, 2002.  Let's make the best of the one we have got.

Puck