[Northkeep] Lord of the Rings Documentary

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Dec 23 22:04:28 PST 2001

I just got this from a friend reguarding something I found tonight, it is a
National Geographic special on the Lord of the Rings.  We are watching it
currently and it has been very enlightening.  My main disappointment is
that they haven't mentioned the friendship between CS Lewis and Toilkin.

******** From someone on the Ansteorra list
I just looked at TVGuide Online it will be on again on Friday the 28th at
8pm, Saturday the 29th at 12 am and Sunday the 30th at 5 pm. Thanks for the
tip!!

Susan